Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mexico Part 1 - Amazing!

Last week, I went on a trip to Mexico with the GBC youth group. It was my first time as a leader and we had a great time! There were 36 people on the trip - 10 leaders and the rest students. We spent our time doing work projects around the remnant center (where we stayed), VBS with the local kids, and team time (including missions training).

*There were so many great things that happened on the trip that I am going to do multiple blogs for the trip*

One of my favorite parts of the trip was team time, whenever we just got to hang out and talk about God and life. We also had time to pray and worship together. Who could ask for more?



God really reminded me of how important our community of believers is. He showed me how much we need each other and how he has placed the right people in our lives for a reason. We did so many projects in a short amount of time that we really had to help each other out. The team really came together as a family. That's what I love most about these trips.



These are just a few snippets of all the fun we had on this trip :) We had an amazing team and God definitely blessed our time down in Mexico.

More to come...

No comments: