Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today...



I'm finding Vienna to be quite refreshing. The weather is more pleasant and the city is just nicer. Since I've been here before, I get to take Tiffany to all of my favorite places. Today, we had breakfast in a cute little cafe (you haven't had apple strudel until you've had it in Vienna). We started at Schönbrunn Castle, where Marie Antoinette used to live. It's pretty amazing. We walked around the garden, to a beautiful fountain, and took a tour of the castle. We then went into the main city to see the Stephansdom Cathedral and the Vienna Opera House. Tomorrow, we'll go to see Mozart's house...

sorry these notes are so short... I ended my last blog so quickly because I had 20 seconds left on my internet time before the comp shut me out! I miss you all and hope everyone is doing well. Hugs from Austria :)
Hey look! Even Mozart drinks Starbucks!!!

No comments: