Sunday, July 13, 2008

Almost home...

So our trip is finally coming to a close. It's gone by so fast, yet Paris seems like ages ago. I am happy to be going home and seeing everyone again... now reality will start to set in. The anticipation of coming back hit me last night while I was trying to sleep - just thinking about all that we've seen, the people we've met, the cultures experienced. God has blessed us with this amazing experience and I'll treasure it for years to come.

I can't wait to see my family in Mammoth, though. For those of you who don't know, the whole Shibata family gets together for one week each summer to relax, fish, and just catch up. I'm looking forward to seeing my little cousins and taking a breath before I go back to the rush of SLO life :) Once I get home, things are going to get crazy. I'll only have a month back in SLO/AG before moving down to Riverside. The list of things to do before then seem endless... yet I'm still looking forward to it.

Tiff and I start our long journey home tomorrow morning, so please be praying that we get back safely...

Love to all,
Tamara

PS Brooke - check your facebook RIGHT NOW haha.

No comments: