Thursday, December 24, 2009

Change and Trust

There have been quite a few times in my life when I thought, “What is God thinking?” Life takes unexpected twists and turns and there are times when I’m not sure how I got where I am.

But then again, I wonder why I am surprised when God changes the course I am on. He leads me to places that I never pictured myself in. These unexpected turns are usually the most crucial in my growth as a person and as a woman of God.

Because these unexpected experiences have turned into blessings, I have learned to trust. God has always been able to give me a certain peace that I have not found anywhere else. I know that God is good all the time and he loves me. Therefore, I know that he has my best interest at heart.

Due to the fact that I will not be able to graduate in May, I will not be returning to CBU in the spring of 2010. My family and I have decided that I should move home in January and continue my education at Cal Poly University in San Luis Obispo, California (my hometown). This is going to be a big change and a hard transition, but I truly believe God’s hand is in all of it.


1 comment:

Linda Z said...

So glad you are trusting Him, Tamara. I would love to hear more of your story soon. Of course the peeps on the Central Coast are always excited to have you around!! :)