Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's about time...

I've been meaning to post an update since I've been home, but am just now getting to it. I guess I've been waiting for things to calm down and for me to get "adjusted" first... but alas, I've been home for almost a month and things are still whirling around me. I think I should just get used to that, because life is always in this constant motion no matter what!

There have been so many people asking how I'm doing and wondering if I'm "okay" (being home and all). Yes, I am more than okay :) I know that God sent me to CBU for a time and I also know that God has brought me back to the central coast for a time. There are always challenges when it comes to change... but those challenges are usually beneficial. God has made it very clear that He was the one who brought me back here. Within 3 days of moving back, I was offered a teaching position at the Coastal Dance and Music Academy in Arroyo Grande. I have now been teaching private voice there for 3 weeks and love it! My students range from little 6 and 8 years olds to one of the moms at the academy.

It has also been nice reconnecting with a lot of people in the SLO/AG area who I haven't been around much for the last year and a half. It's always nice to reconnect with friends.

All of this to say that I am doing well. God is still stretching me and forcing me to trust in his plan for my life. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, but I know that he is in control of it all and will work things out for the best. Why do we ever expect our lives to take a certain course? an ordinary course? If we only expect ordinary things, we don't allow for the extraordinary!

That's all for now!
xoxo :)

No comments: