Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For those of you who are computer illiterate :)

Okay, so I stole this from my friend, Linda :) ...

Since some of you have notified me that you read my blogs habitually and want to comment but don't know how...

Step 1: Click at the bottom of the post where it says "0" Comments

Step 2a: If you want to make an account, go to "Choose an identity" and click "Sign up here." It will walk you through entering email and making a password.  Or...

Step 2b: If you don't want to make an account, just click the dot on anonymous instead.

Step 3: Next, just type your comment in the box, type the word verification in the other box, and click "Publish Your Comment"

Note: If you post anonymously, sign your name at the bottom of the comment section so I know it's you!

And you're done! :)  So comment away...

No comments: