Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catching up...

Wow. I'm behind. I've got to say, Albania hit and things have been a blur ever since! This coming weekend will be the first weekend I get to stay in town since before my trip! Whew.

So here is a quick update...

1. Albania was amazing! I'm still missing all of my new friends there and being in a different place, experiencing a new culture, etc. A few snapshots...

After that I went to Corona for a few days to see Jo before the wedding. We sat by the pool, had breakfast at Silver Dollar Pancakes, and had lunch with Laura and Nat :)
Then I got to be a part of the special day when Jo and Nolan tied the knot!

We also had a "T" party at youth group where everyone dresses up with something that starts with the letter "T." I was a turkey sandwhich and Tiffany was Tofu :)

I then headed to Pasadena for a fun girls weekend with some friends from CBU. We went out, made pizzookies, went to the pool, and had a grand ole time just being together.
And this past weekend I went down to Riverside for my friend Laura's bridal shower. She is going to be a beautiful bride! Below is a pic with Laura and me, and the bridesmaids with the bride!And in the midst of it all, I have moved! I'm finally living in AG and working working working! That's all for now. Hopefully things will start getting back to normal now... whatever that might be :)

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

That is one fruitful summer! Your T party is cracking me up. :)